Search This Bitch

Loading...

AddThis?

Share |

Friday, May 13, 2011

Mega Capital Investama earn investment manager permit

6/5/2011
Irvin Avriano A.

Mega Capital Investama earn investment manager permit

JAKARTA: Capital Market and Financial Institution Supervisory Agency (Bapepam-LK) give investment manager permit to PT Mega Capital Investama, as a result of spin-off investment manager unit from CT Corpora Group securities house, PT Mega Capital Indonesia.

The statement was announced today by the capital market supervisory, even the decision already set on May 6th by Bapepam-LK Chairlady Nurhaida.

Mega Capital Indonesia, which commandeered by Nany Susilowati, owned by PT Para Global Investindo with ownership of 99.99% ownership, while the rest is PT Para Rekan Investama with 0.01% portion. Previously the company known as PT Indovest Securities.

0 comments:

Followers

Bisnis Online Free Automatic Backlink Investing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory